Originally Posted on Google’s G Suite Updates Blog
Quick launch summary
Earlier this year, we announced G Suite Migrate. Launching in beta, this first-party product helps admins assess and plan migration projects, making the migration of enterprise data and content to G Suite seamless.
Now, G Suite admins who require migration from Box can utilize G Suite Migrate. We hope this added support will help ease the transition for G Suite users. G Suite admins can learn more and sign up for the G Suite Migrate beta here.
- Apply for the G Suite Migrate beta
- Learn more about G Suite Migrate
- See all connectors supported by G Suite Migrate
- G Suite editions G Suite Business, G Suite Enterprise, G Suite Enterprise for Education, and Drive Enterprise customers are eligible to register for the G Suite Migrate beta program.
- Not available to G Suite Basic, G Suite for Education, and G Suite for Nonprofits.
Stay up to date with G Suite launches
Original Blog Post